About Dance for Core PE CLPL
Explore dance sequences and a range of creative tasks to develop creativity and choreographic skills.
This one-day course is aimed at teachers who deliver blocks of dance activity as part of their school’s core PE programme. The course will consist of learning a dance sequence in both Street Dance and Contemporary.
Teachers will explore a range of creative tasks that can be used to develop creativity and choreographic skills. Teachers will increase their subject knowledge of dance and gain insight into how to structure dance sessions that will meet the CFE Experiences and Outcome for Dance and HWB at third and fourth level.
- Learn how to deliver a safe and energetic warm-up and cool down for your pupils
- Learn how to structure a dance session
- Learn how to play and lead creative dance games
- Learn how to teach a dance sequence in two contrasting styles
- Learn how to develop a sequence
- Learn how to use a stimulus to create dance material
- Learn how to encourage your pupils to develop their confidence, creativity and co-operation skills.
When is the next course?
We do not have any details of course dates at this time. Sign up to our newsletter to stay informed about upcoming courses.
How much does it cost?
Dance for Core PE costs £120.00 per person (+VAT).
This includes the full training day and course notes.
How do I book?
See the Book Now page for information on how to book.