We may all have to stay at home but YDance will keep you dancing! Every Monday from 30th March, we’ll be uploading a package of dance classes to our website for you to do at home for FREE.
Dance class packages will be available for one week before being replaced by the new package every Monday.
Important Health and Safety Information
Before taking part in any of our online classes, please make sure you watch the following health and safety film or read the guidance below. YDance and its staff will not, and cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur.
- Please ensure you have a clear space free from any trip hazards and are wearing comfortable clothing you can move in.
- Take a rest and a water break when needed.
- Please make sure you are fit and healthy before you start.
- Adapt the material for your own body and go at your own pace. Don’t try anything which is out of your ability level.
- Beware of any injuries you have and work within what you have been told by a medical professional.
- If you have a pet make sure they are out of the way and safe.
- If you are dancing with your little one or anyone else, make sure you both have enough space to move freely so you do not collide.
- Please remember when you are doing this class you are participating with your full consent and take any risk in your own hands. YDance and its staff will not and cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur.
Welcome to Week 21
Monday 17th – Sunday 23rd August
The following classes will be available until Sunday 23rd August.
Contemporary for ages 10+ with Jessica
Slow things down while singing along to Lewis Capaldi in this contemporary class.
Jumpstyle for ages 10+ with Jessica
Stamping on the ground quite literally, get ready to use those legs in our jumpstyle class.